*HI All,*

*One of our consultant got backed out for below position, and we are on
BACKFILL. So please go through below JD and do let me know your interest. *

*Share your resume at **kshu...@tresourceinc.com* <kshu...@tresourceinc.com>

*Quality Tester (QC ALM Consultant)*

*Work location: Milwaukee, WI*

*6 Months Contract *

*Skype interview *

*Rate -$Best *

*Primary Skill: *

§ Must have *QC Admin experience in migrating from QC 9.2 to 10 or 10 to
11.5*

§ Extensive hands on experience in Site Administration, Project
Administration for Quality Centre / ALM

§ Hands-on experience in installing, implementing, maintaining and
supporting Quality Centre / ALM

§ Expertise in troubleshooting the issues and closely working with HP for
Quality Center optimization.

§ Experience in administration of testing tools, requirement management
tools and Defect manager tools.

§ Conduct on the job training while resolving completed Service Request

§ Responsible for coordination with client & project QC Admin

§ Responsible for estimation for QC admin support work

§ Industry standard technology skills

§ Strong Organizational, written & Oral skills

§ Technical understanding of Windows, Unix/Linux

§ Experience with various QA Methodologies

§ Hands on Experience with ALM - Rally Integration

§ Prior experience with Genilogix (now Avnet) eApprove or eSignature
workflow

§ Experience of eSignatures and custom business workflows for ALM

§ Strong knowledge of OTA APIs + Programming skills for ALM

§ Experience of creating custom tools/scripts and reporting for ALM

§ Experience in resolving Migration and Upgrade Issues

§ Experience with QTP / BPT script upgrades in ALM

§ Strong understanding of ALM Workflow Scripting

§ ALM LDAP Integration

§ ALM in Clustered environment

§ ALM Templates

§ VBScript, Oracle (SQL), COM, OTA

Preferred Skills:

§ Validation of ALM

§ CSV, and FDA Part 11

*Essential Skill:*

            HP Quality Center Administration (Installation, Upgrade,
Integrations, Automation, LDAP, etc)

            QC Customization & Workflows

            VBScript

            Oracle

*Additional Skill: (Mandatory)*

§ *Validation of ALM*

§ *CSV, and FDA Part 11*

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

            Understanding User Requirements

            Work with stake holder and convert requirements to use cases

            Develop CSV Documents

            Install ALM on different environments

            Run Validation OQPQ scripts

            Upgrade Projects

            Develop Training Documents.

*K.M. Shukla*

Resource Development Manager

Technology Resource Group Inc.

|Direct – 408-850-3048|-|Desk - 408-709-1760 Ext. 933|

|kshu...@tresourceinc.com|Fax: 408-884-2409

3736 Hills-dale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051

“If people like you, they'll listen you. But if they trust you they'll do
business with you !!!”