Hi,

One of my client looking for the Java /PL/SQL Developer at PA …Please let  know
if you have anyone available for the project.

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Duration: Long Term

We are looking for a Java Developer with experience working in a large
Oracle database environment.  Candidate needs a minimum of 5 years work
experience in full life cycle development methodologies in the technologies
listed below.  Excellent customer relationship and communication skills are
required.  This is a long term contact position working in downtown
Harrisburg, PA.  References must confirm your skills and experience.

Skills Required:

Oracle 9i/10g/11g

Oracle Application Server

Java, including STRUTS

Javascript

HTML

jDeveloper

SQL*Plus

PL/SQL

Toad (or equivalent)

Entity Relationship Modeling

Web Services is a plus

Microsoft Team Foundation Server experience is a plus

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sri*

*Business Development Manager*

Techwire Solutions Inc

101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, New Jersey 07302

*209-626-4343** (Direct) *| 201-595-0984 (Fax)

*s...@techwiresol.com <ch...@techwiresol.com> * | www.techwiresol.com