Hi
Hope you are doing great.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Position:** BA/ QA*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Contract Length: 3-4 Months*

*Locals Preferred*

 Must be a BA/QA resource to help plan, execute and manage a QA effort
within customers Oracle database platform (Datastage, SQL, etc.).

They should meet most of the following criteria:

• 5+ years in IT quality assurance, systems/application testing experience
and defect triage

• 5+ years’ experience in creating test plans and test cases and scripts

• 2+ years in planning, executing and managing QA efforts

• Thorough understanding of database validation and SQL (updates, deletes,
select w/joins, etc.)

• Previous experience with digital/web development lifecycle

• Experience leading, managing and mentoring junior team members

• Preferred financial services experience

• Preferred experience in Agile development methodology • Strong
communicator

• Takes ownership of problems to get them solved

--

*Thanks & Regards*
*Baidya   *|  *Technical Recruiter*

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*IDC Technologies* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* |*1851 McCarthy
Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
****bai...@idctechnologies.com* <bai...@idctechnologies.com>
*(**408-457-9381 x 4034 | **Gtalk/Yahoo:* *baidya.recruiter*

*www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*