*Hi,*

*If you have anyone with you for the following position. *

* Send resumes to* *vib...@idctechnologies.com <vib...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Job Title*: Core Java Developer
*Location:* Bethesda, MD or Reston, VA
*Length:*  6 months to start
*Phone hire*

*We are looking for consultants  local to VA, MD, DC.  Interviewing every
Friday.  10 openings, 7 left as we have closed 3 already)*

We are looking for strong Java developers with hands on coding experience
and good problem solving abilities.  They should have worked on development
projects rather than on support projects.

*Below are the technologies they should have worked with:*

·         *Core Java*
·         Spring
·         Web services – Restful
·         Java Messaging Service (jms) – Tibco EMS
·         XML parsing
- Multi-threading (i.e., experience with Java's concurrency libraries)
- Basic DB/SQL skills

*It is good if they are familiar with:*

·         Continuous Integration
·         Jenkins
·         Maven
- Writing Junits test cases (Mockito framework is a plus)

*Regards,*

*Vibhoj Kumar Shukla*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. *(ISO 9001-2008 Certified)| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard,
Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*Email: *vib...@idctechnologies.com   *WEB: *www.idctechnologies.com