*Hello,*

*Please send me resumes at ku...@alliedinformatics.com
<ku...@alliedinformatics.com> *

I am * Kumar from Allied Informatics Inc*,

Please find below the job description:

*Title:                      People Soft Functional  *

*Location:              Atlanta, GA*

*Duration:             7+ Montha*

*Type:                    Contract *

*Job Description:*

*Duties & Responsibilities:*

*We are seeking a functional PeopleSoft professional with proven experience
in several PeopleSoft Financial Modules (i.e., Accounts Payable,
Purchasing, Commitment Control, etc.), with extensive experience working
with the Accounts Payable and Purchasing modules, to join our Financial
Systems Division.*

*Candidate will work closely with Customers to resolve any Production
Support issues as well as work with our developers for any assigned
projects.  Purchasing and Accounts Payable experience is a MUST have.  GL,
KK, AR, AM is a plus.*

*Leveraging relevant knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials, reporting and
budgeting processes as well as related accounting considerations, the
qualified candidate will provide high quality support and leadership for
the optimal design and configuration of the system to assure maximum
benefit to our customers. This candidate will also be required to work in
partnership and independently with the relevant Business Owner
organizations and other functional SMEs (as required) to identify and
refine business requirements, and create the functional design and
architecture necessary to support the requirements. It is also expected
that this candidate will be familiar with full lifecycle development
processes and perform all expected functional procedures as required.
Finally, personal commitment to serve the customer with excellence,
competence, proficiency and courtesy will be essential.*

*Responsibilities*

*Analyzes information to determine nature and extent of customer
requirements and concerns.*

*Develops and/or executes change management plans for transition to new
systems.*

*Consults with vendors or technical staff to ensure that functionality of
automated system is consistent with adherence to laws, regulations, and
best practice standards by users.*

*Tests or coordinates testing of new installations or upgrades.*

*Assists in the development of standards and procedures used in development
of new or enhancement of existing systems.*

*Provides customer support in the maintenance of systems.*

*Participates in evaluation of new technologies or solutions to improve
service and efficiency of systems.*

*Researches and analyzes system/user problems by applying a variety of
analytical and research techniques.*

*Participates in the establishment of standards and procedures to be used
in the development of systems.*

Looking forward to work with you.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Kumar*

*Allied Informatics Inc *

*Duluth, GA 30097 USA.*

*Phone: 770-246-9800 X 116 Fax: 770-246 9098.*

*E-mail: ku...@alliedinformatics.com <mo...@alliedinformatics.com>  **
www.alliedinformatics.com <http://www.alliedinformatics.com/>*