*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Sr. Linux Engineer Lead*

*Location: Truckee, CA *

*Duration 5+ months*

*Requirement:*

• The Sr. Linux Engineer will lead the migration of production servers from
RedHat to CentOS

• Help with the Oracle 12c release create rapid system builds for PostGres.

• Your ability to build and maintain our Linux services as well as
providing day to day support will be critical to the success of our
business.

• You will have the opportunity to support our underlying storage efforts
in support of our Sr. Storage Manager.

• You will REPORT directly to the Director of Information Services.

*Required Skills:*

• RedHat and CentOS in the enterprise

• Oracle on Linux Puppet or Chef for automation of rapid deployment

• Bash, Python or Shell scripting Hypervisors like VMWare for virtualizing
serve

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*