****Must be US Citizen or GC****

*SharePoint Developer*

*Cleveland, OH.*

*45/hr CTC*

*6+Mts *

The manager is looking for a mid-level developer that will be developing in
SharePoint 2013 under senior developer direction, Testing the tool
(regression, system, unit level testing), and using/developing with SQL
Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services. Will also
meet with the customer and developer to plan out enhancements and fixes to
the Wintel Monitoring Dashboard tool. The tool will also interface with
SCCM, SEP, ESM/CCS, In Trust and SIW/CMDB. Experience with automating the
feed of data into the tool from SCCM, SEP, ESM/CCS, In Trust, Credit and
SIW/CMDB will be one of the goals.

The Wintel Monitoring Dashboard tool is an internal tool developed because
of an audit issue they had. It tells the health of our windows
infrastructure environment. By corporate standards, we are supposed to have
SCCM, SEP, ESM/CCS and Intrust on the servers but this tool helps us
understand which server does not have all the required systems on it to
meet our corporate standards.

****Must be US Citizen or GC****

*Regards,*

*Rahman,       *