*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if anyone interested.*

Title: Java/ PL/SQL developer - finance experience
Contract Duration: 1 year+
Location: Oaks, Pennsylvania

*EAD, GC and Citizens only*

In Person after Phone.

*Minimum Requirements**:*

*5 years of Java AND PL/SQL development Experience.*

*Ideally strong Java with some PL/SQL development experience as well.*

Strong Financial/ Trading domain knowledge.

Agile Experience is a huge plus.

Confident can do attitude.  Works in an open environment, so must be
comfortable to work collaboratively, as well as strong enough to work
independently.

We are looking for a strong technical resource to support our Asset Data
Services team.  This is a product development role, but ideally looking for
someone that is not just a heads down coder, but someone who has strong
understanding of an asset, and what is Asset Data.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pradeep Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Sriven Infosys Inc*