Hi,
 I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to

*vku...@aptude.com <vku...@aptude.com>*

*Role: Oracle SOA Developer*

*Location: Green Bay, WI*

*Duration: 9-12 Months*

·         Must be technically Savvy in SOA 11g, XSDs, WSDLs, XML, XSLT

·         Must have 5 years experience in SOA technologies with at least 2
years of 11g development

·         Must have experience working with JMS queues and various adapters

·         Must be proficient in fault handling, exception processing, and
thread management

·         Must be proficient in SQL

·         Must be able to analyze, design, develop, and thoroughly test SOA
11g Services as a primary

·         Must be a good communicator when working internally as well as
with other SNI teams

·         Must be able to work independent with minimal guidance

·         Must be willing to support existing Schneider integrations which
includes but not limited to involvement in a pager rotation

·         Must adhere to SNI standards during all phases of SDLC

·         ADF skills a plus

·         ODI skills a plus

·         Offshore coordination at times

Vinod Kumar

vku...@aptude.com

www.Aptude.com

Phone#: 630-883-4515 Ext: 408