Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*

*Position: Product Manager*

*Location: Monterey, CA*

*Duration: 6 month*

Looking for Product manager for our client in Monterey, CA. 2 days remote
and 3 days onsite

*Job Description:*

*Scope & Requirements*

·         Responsible for analyzing and synthesizing RFPs, drafting
summaries, use cases, and any other documentation that makes clear the
purpose and intent of the RFP

·         Identify scope and nature of work that technology teams would
need to complete for successful delivery of an online assessment

·         Inform technology teams of required scope, and the feasibility to
complete based on teams’ capacity and project commitments

*Risks & Issues*

·         Identifies issues or risks in the RFPs that could result in
difficult program implementation or inability to fulfill contractual
requirements

·         Makes recommendations as to mitigation strategies or not bidding
on RFP

*Solution Design*

·         Design and propose technology solutions for custom high stakes
assessments

·         Provide proposal team with appropriate technical documentation,
data flow diagrams, and feature/functionality descriptions as needed to
appropriately illustrate solution and technical capabilities to customer

*Regards*

*Ashish Gupta*

1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4091

*Yahoo, Gtalk* : ashish.recruiter12

*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com

*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com