I*mm Need !! QA in VA for 6+Months Contract !! Need EAD,GC or US Citizens
!!*

*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

This is for a new Project that we will have going off in Mclean VA. We will
need a tech lead, 2-3 sr developer, 2-3 mid level developers and 2 QA
Tester along with a BA.

******Candidates must be EAD,GC or US Citizens*******

Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree or military experience or at least 5 years of relevant
IT/Quality Testing Experience
• Experience with Test Automation a must
• At least 2 years’ experience with methodologies like Agile and supporting
techniques (e.g. Test Driven Development and continuous integration
processes), packaged system implementations, and traditional specification
– driven approaches
• At least 2 years’ experience in testing with a firm understanding of
functional end-to-end testing, system testing, batch processing, user
acceptance testing, and regression testing

Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
field
• Experience with tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor, Karma and
Jasmine a big plus
• 3 years of experience in Test Driven Development

 Regards,
Lisa Dutt
Technical Recruiter
Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com | lisa.dut...@gmail.com
www.itbrainiac.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.