*Hi...*I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position =  .Net Developer With developing  POS Exp.Location =
Chicago,ILDuration = 18 month*

Someone who has developed .Net *Point of Sales systems (POS)*

* JOB REQUIREMENTS:*
•  Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degrees are a plus.
•  Candidates should be experienced in QSR and POS systems domain
throughout application lifecycle and deployment.
•  Must have hands-on experience in a POS environment, preferably in an
integrator or deployment role.
•  Knowledge of software engineering concepts (requirements management,
development methodologies, testing and documentation) and an understanding
of how technology applies to business concepts.
•  Familiarity with Object Oriented analysis and design.
•  Experience of systems that facilitate Problem, Change and Release
Management.
•  Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and earlier.
•  Experience with tools such as Microsoft Windows Sysinternals.
•  Experience using and developing with XML related technologies (XML, XSL).
•  Web programming (ASP, Perl CGI).
•  Scripting language knowledge (JavaScript, VBScript, etc.).
•  Experience developing with either C#.NET or VB.NET.
•  Experience with SQL and ability to create reports and stored procedures.
•  Basic networking skills.
•  Knowledge of XP and Windows Server.
•  Experience using a source control systems such as Subversion or TFS.
•  Experience using iPhone or Android.
•  Familiarity with defect tracking systems such as TFS or Jira.
•  Openness to learn other products/technologies used to support our Global
Restaurants
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.