Hi,
I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*

*Job Title:                      SAP PP Functional Consultant(Mid Level) *
*Location:                      Neenah, WI*
*Duration:                      1 year contract*

Our area of need is specific to SAP Production Master Data.   The ideal
candidate will have the following skill sets:
• Experience in SAP Production module (PP), with a strong understanding of
supporting Master Data objects.
• Ability to perform Production Master Data related system configuration
along with associated testing and documentation.
• Ability to collaborate with Technical teams on the design and development
of SAP enhancements including solution specifications, testing, and
implementation.
• Able to troubleshoot common day to day Production Master Data issues in
SAP and work with the end users to resolve the issues.
• Strong working knowledge of Production Master Data tables and ability to
perform queries and analysis to support business needs.
• Experience converting Production Master Data from legacy systems into SAP.
• Experience implementing the SAP Production module specifically the
supporting Master Data.
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing operations processes and methods.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Warm Regards,

Ravi Kumar
Aptude Inc..
1387 Wind Energy Pass
Batavia, IL 60510
Phone: 630 -364 -1716
Email: rko...@aptude.com
"One reference from your end would make Someone’s Career