Good Morning,

Hope you are doing great.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Title: Peoplesoft Functional Consultant - with **ORACLE* *FUSION*

*Location: Gastonia, NC*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

   - Must have at least 12+ years of overall experience with deep
   experience on *Oracle eBusiness Suite Financials and/or* *HR* out of
   which at least 1+ years of experience on *Fusion*.
   - Must have led/managed implementation(s) of Fusion HR and/or Financials.
   - Strong communication skills
   - Strong customer handling skills and ability to lead & mentor team
   - Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
   - Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical
   and problem solving skills
   - Ability to multi task and still stay focused on release priorities

--

*Thanks & Regards*
*Baidya   *|  *Technical Recruiter*

<http://www.eteaminc.com/>

*eTeam Inc* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
****bka...@eteaminc.com <bka...@eteaminc.com>*
*(**732-248-1900 x 135 | **G**t**a**l**k**/**Yahoo**:* *baidya.recruiter*

*www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*

If you want to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail
with *REMOVE <bka...@eteaminc.com?subject=REMOVE>* in the subject.