Hi,
I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*

*Title: PHP Developer *

*Location: Batavia, IL*

*Duration: Long TermNeed Locals Only*

• Knowledge and experience with web development, specifically in PHP

• Have a solid understanding of how object-oriented programming techniques
and design patterns apply to PHP

• Have a solid track record of completed projects implemented with PHP4/5
,MySQL5 and JavaScript ( Also JavaScript Frameworks like jQuery, extJS etc)

• Basic knowledge of Linux OS and commands.

• Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements
gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing
and delivery (Desirable, not essential).

• Experience using common business software such as WORD, PowerPoint, Excel
and VISIO to visualize, discuss and present ideas to technical and
non-technical audiences.

• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new
ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.

• 3+ years professional experience

Thanks & Regards

Prasad Rao

Aptude Inc.