Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Sr.Java Developer Location = Wilmington DE ( Local or Near
BY)Duratioin = 6-12 months*

We need* 10+ years of experience and strong Java and Spring MVC. Strong ESB
and web services*.

*Strong front to back end developer*

*Qualifications*
Must have at lease 10  yrs experience developing applications in high-paced
business environments.
Strong skills in *Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC. Servlets,
WebServices, JMS, Mockito, JUnit, SQL, Maven, Ant, JDBC*
Must have strong end to end development experience.
Must have solid Web Services experience.
Sharp programming skills, eagerness for challenging, leading-edge
development opportunities, and the ability to work with a variety of
technologies and personnel are critical to the success in this role.
Experience working on an integration project is a HUGE plus.
Good working knowledge in configuring Tomcat, Weblogic and JBoss on both
windows and LINUX.
Good working knowledge developing application components following the Java
Messaging Standards, against different providers JBOSS Messaging etc.
Working knowledge on XML technologies XSD, JAXB, XSLT
Object-Oriented design and development.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.