Greetings

This is Sam from SourceChip,inc (www.sourcechip.net ) .If you are
Interested with requirement  please apply.

 Job details :-

Data Analyst_Bothell, WA_Urgently Required

*We are looking for someone knowledge with ATG Merchandize experience, It
is required.*

Data Analyst

JD:

Years of Experience:              5 + years

Work Location :                        Bothell, WA

Job Description for Sr. Data Analyst

Resource should be at least 5+ years of experience In ecommerce. It has to
essentially be a data analyst who can design database table, understands
normalizations, understand referential integrity and how it cascades,
should be able to create SQL proc and functions, must be able to correlate
data, how it flows through various systems before getting displayed on
screen, Knowledge of ATG merchandisingand catalog must.

Please provide me below information for client submission

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location or Address:

Willing to relocate:

Hourly Rate all inclusive :

Skype ID

Prefer Number

Visa Status & Validity

Email Id :

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.

Thanks & Regards, Sam

Suman Guha Bakshi
Email - s...@sourcechip.net