Good Morning Dear Friends

We request you to provide the top qualified profiles for this requirements

*Position   : Oracle Apps Techno functional*
*Duration   : 2 month (extension possible)*
*Experience : 5+ years (relevant)*
*Location   : Milwaukee, WI, US*

Job Description:
Oracle EBS Technical Consultant who has experience working with Oracle
Applications R12  to work in Milwaukee, USA.
The consultant will primarily be working on EBS extensions/customizations
project.
The candidate should have good experience in development, maintenance,
enhancement and testing of PL SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow based on Oracle
Applications

Skills:
Strong experience in developing Oracle Extensions/Customizations
Strong PL/SQL Skills, Forms, Reports, Workflow
Strong understanding of core Finance processes (P2P, I2C, R2R etc.)
Experience working in the Oracle R12 environments
Candidate should be able to take complete ownership of self & project
deliverables
Good communication skill is must since they need to work with business.(In
English)
Oracle certified professionals are preferred

Thanks & Regards,

Rasheed
Hamsol Technologies LLC
Email: rasheedham...@gmail.com