Dear Partners

Hope you’re doing great.

We have excellent requirement with one of our clients, if you’re suitable
for this positions, please submit the resume at your earliest.

Please send resume to* afzal.s...@tekishub.com <afzal.s...@tekishub.com>*

*Job Title : Linux AdminLocation – El Segundo, Los Angeles, CADuration: 6
Months*

Requirements:
Linux Server Administration
Familiarity with* VMWare / VCenter*
Familiarity with monitoring platforms such as *Nagios*
Proficiency with Active Directory user administration
Experience working with cloud environments such as AWS or Rackspace
Strong communication skills, flexibility and teamwork to contribute in a
small team environment
Exceptional attention to detail, someone who takes ownership and pride in
all work
Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
Strong analytical and organizational skills

Also Desired:
Continuous Integration (CI) tool experience, such as Jenkins
Configuration Management/Automation tools such as *Puppet, Chef*
ITIL / ITSM Standards for Configuration Management

Primary responsibilities include:
Troubleshooting environment related issues
Troubleshoot user-level authentication issues
Password vaulting
Create and modify VM’s
Triage incoming support requests
Document common tasks and procedures
Complete user account creation and modification requests
Resolve less complex requests (such as deleting log files or restarting
services)
Must be able to occasionally work off-hours as needed

Thanks & Regards

Syed Afzal
Technical Recruiter

TekisHub Consulting Services LLC
1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801
(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 107  (F) 617 830 0525