*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Title: Oracle Financials - Sr. Business Analyst*

*Location: San Antonio, TX *

*Type: Contract *

*SUMMARY *

In order to be considered, candidates must enjoy improving processes and
making a difference in a collaborative and fun team, while utilizing their
expertise in Oracle EBS, as well as their exceptional communication skills.

In order to be considered, candidates must have some experience configuring
the financial modules, as well as the ability to communicate technical
requirements to IT.

*RESPONSIBILITIES *

·         Leadership & Project Management Advanced project management,
business analysis, and process improvement skills utilizing advanced time
management, communications, decision-making, presentation, human relations,
and organization skills

·         Ability to lead project meetings and guide groups to meet
timelines and objectives as well as make appropriate decisions considering
the relative costs and benefits of potential actions

·         Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create
solutions and results to unexpected situations

·         May lead system conversions, implementations, business process
design, and other special projects as assigned

·         Business Analysis & Process Optimization Serves as a product
owner for the financial applications in use by CFO Group

·         Gathers and documents business process (functional, system, and
data requirements), system and functional requirements of a product, and
creates detailed use cases, user stories, and test scenarios

·         Advanced knowledge of business operations to create requirements
for development/process change

·         Creates detailed process diagrams and business requirement
documents as discussed with the business end users Uses business
requirements and business process

·         knowledge to create detailed use cases, user stories, and test
scenarios

·         Ability to communicate technical information and ideas both
verbally and written to both technical and functional audiences

·         Testing & Training Coordinates User Acceptance Testing and
approvals

·         Ability to manage and maintain complex financial reporting and
metrics, manage metadata and system taxonomies

·         May play an active role in training of business end users

·         Coordinates/Participates in User Acceptance Testing and ensures
test cases are completely tested and signed off on by appropriate project
team member, as well as analyzes results of testing to ensure solution
matches the documented business needs

*REQUIREMENTS *

·         Bachelor's degree in business or related field required

·         Advanced technical and functional knowledge of Oracle E-Business
Suite (Financials modules)

·         Minimum of 10 years of experience in the areas of business
analysis, Project Management, and Oracle E-Business Suite

·         Advanced accounting knowledge and understanding of General
Ledger, Financial Statements, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and
Tax practices

·         Advanced working knowledge of Oracle accounting and tax software
or related technology is desirable

·         Ability to perform configuration changes or enhancements

 ​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*