*Greetings!!!*

Here is my new Project - We are looking for *Strong MDM consultant*

*Please send the qualified resumes to g...@mediware97.com*

* *

Project    : SAP MDM consultant

Location :  long island, NY

Duration : 3-6 Months,

Rate       : Open

• Preferred candidate will also be expected to: define data management
strategies and standards; work with the MDM Lead to address issues of data
ownership and governance and lead SAP MDM process design for data import to
MDM as well as supervise design, configuration and testing of SAP MDM
solutions.

• Hands-on SAP NetWeaver MDM technical knowledge of MDM Installation,
configuration, building data cleansing business rules and workflows, and
also, designing, developing APIs and guided procedures.

• Help business to solve Master Data issues to satisfy Customers and
Businesses in line with policies and procedures defined for Master Data
management.

• Completion of at least one full lifecycle of an SAP NetWeaver MDM 5.5
implementation.

• Knowledge of or worked on MDM Upgrade from 5.5 to 7.1

• Candidate will assist in the installation, configuration and
implementation of specific design work (e.g. data models / MDM
repositories), completing tasks leveraging the components of the SAP
NetWeaver MDM 5.5 platform (e.g. Console, Data Manager, Import Manager,
Syndicator, XI, etc.).

Thank you for your time!

Regards,

*Gary Stone     | Mediware Software Corp Inc**.*

                        Direct : 281-324-0777

                        Email  : g...@mediware97.com

                        Web    : www.mediware97.com