Greetings,

My name is Devendra Singh and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We
have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: IDAM Consultant*

*Location: Rocklin, CA *

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description: *

*SUITE Skill(s)*

*Skill1 - Web Access Management (L1)*
AM Pre-requisite Should have basic understanding on the Access
Managementconcepts like Authentications, Authorizations etc. Ability to
install andconfigure AM products Good understanding of the Web Servers and
the Web AgentsTool Specific: Should have minimum one year experience in
Access Management.Should have installed and configured at least one AM
product like - Siteminder,RSA etc

Experience Range : 1-3

*Skill2 - Java-J2EE (L2)*
Should be able to write programs independently.Good at advanced JE
conceptssuch as Distributed transactional computing, n-tier J2EE
architecture,Distributed multitier applications, Java 2 platform, JE
components,Container services, Container types, JE servers and Containers &
Applicationdeployment architecture. Knowledge in JE APIs such as EJB, JMS,
Security,Transaction, JNDI, Connector & WebServices. Good understanding of
JEpackaging, Common J2EE design patterns, J2EE lifecycle and roles.Should
know how to use the inbuilt classes like Validator class andhow to separate
the view from model and controller in JE architecture.Should have good
knowledge of build scripting and build tools like ANT.JE includes
technologies like HTML, Javascript, JDBC, JSP, Servlets,Struts, XML,EJB.
Should know how to write and execute unit test cases

Essential Skill(s)
*Skill1 - SailPoint IIQ (L3)*

*If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at  (732) 248-1900 Ext.430 even if we have spoken
recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please
include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.*

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Devendra Singh Karki*

 <http://www.eteaminc.com/>

*Efficiency.Synergy.Expertise.*