Hi,

Hope you are doing very well. We have urgent requirement for the below
position. If you have any excellent match for this position please send me
resume and contact details.

*Please reply me your email at sonysi...@tresourceinc.com
<sonysi...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Position           Business / Data Analyst financial( trading investment )*

*Location          New York City, New York*

*Duration          6 months (Highly potential to extend)*

*Visa:         Green Card //USC** only  *

*Face to face *

Description

Experienced Business Analyst to perform data analysis, and work with the
development staff to design the required solution.

The position is based in New York, but reporting to a Senior Business
Analyst in Toronto.  Direction will be provided by staff in both Toronto
and New York.

There may be a need for occasional travel to Toronto.

Requirements The successful candidate will have:

Mandatory Experience:

"           Data Modelling Experience

"           Previous experience data analysis projects

"           Works closely with both business and technical staff

"           Strong Understanding of Oracle

"           Strong Understanding of SQL

"           Good understanding of data warehousing

"           Previous experience in a capital markets environment.

Additionally, the following would be preferable :

"           Knowledge of QlikView

"           Financial Product Knowledge

"           Participation in Agile project delivery methodology

Thanks and Regards,

Sony Singh | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 801,

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> sonythoudam88 Fax: 408-884-2409

sonysi...@tresourceinc.com| www.tresourceinc.com