Dear Friends/Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good.

Please send resumes to ch...@genuineitllc.com

It was nice talking to you, I have an urgent need with one of our Direct
Client in Austin, TX need *Java Web Developer *with Java, Unix Shell, SQL,
JSP or JSF Experience. It’s for a long term project and gets extended every
year, Please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume *Rate: $65/hr on C2C*

State/Federal govt. experience very highly preferred

Minimum Requirements:

Years

Skills/Experience

          6

Understanding of and documented experience web-based tools and technologies.

          6

Experience in independent analysis, developing and testing techniques.

          5

Experience with Java Programming.

          5

Experience writing and tuning complex SQL queries.

           5

Experience work with reporting tools and technology.  Prefer experience
with Birt or Jasper

           5

Experience with Unix shell scripting

           5

Experience writing jsp’s or jsf.

           5

Experience in documenting business, functional, and non-functional
requirements, data migration/conversion requirements, business process
workflow diagrams, “as is” and “to be” process descriptions, entity
relationship diagrams, and interface control documents.

Preferences:

Years

Skills/Experience

1

Experience in the criminal justice field

3

Experience with an Integrated Development environment (IDE) like Netbeans
or      Eclipse

3

Experience with Db2 databases.

--

With Warm Regards

Chava

*Phone*:Direct: *512-298-3758*, 713-234-5905 * 101  *Email*:
ch...@genuineitllc.com

*Gtalk*: chava.genuineit...@gmail.com   *Linkedin*:
in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

   -