Dear Candidate,

 We have an urgent opening for   *SAP BODS/Business Object Data Services*  and
I have sent you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if
 you are comfortable with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP as
applicable  *(Updated Resume with your Employer Details ) .*

    *Job Title: SAP BODS/Business Object Data Services*

*                   Location: Houston TX*

*    Duration: 6+ Months *

*    Start: ASAP*

*Job Description :*

Responsible for Minor and major fixes in the SAP BODS/BOBJ environment

•Very good written and oral skills

•Ability to talk to end users , understand the issues & reproduce issues
quickly

•Understand and follow religiously the process to migrate the fixes to
production

•Very good at SDLC process

•Very good programming and analytical background

•Ability to learn new technologies and new functional areas of CPG industry
quickly Required Skills

•Must be very detailed oriented and very organized

•Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in
writing to the team and customers •Communicates openly and effectively in a
manner consistent with the audience

 • “Can do” attitude, that can identify problems, take ownership, and
provide solutions

•Excellent customer service and engagement skills

•Possess fantastic trouble-shooting skills, are driven to help
internal/external customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new
product to learn it inside and out

•Demonstrates an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining
cooperation of others •Demonstrate sound analytical and diagnostic skills
dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with
available information with the ability to reach sound decisions quickly

*Required Experience:-*

•4+ years of experience in Maintenance/Development roles in the SAP BW
technology industry and Retail domain
•Experience in Data Analytics and in any of the areas BODS , BOBJ, BW, HANA
Education •B.E. or M.C.A required •ITIL is required

*Thanks*

*Ricky |* *Head-Resource Manager* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel: 201-285-8031 <201-448-3198> * 103 | | 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255
Jersey City, NJ 07306

ri...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.