I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *Lead .Net
Developer* in *Columbia,
SC*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at r...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Lead .Net Developer
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months
Client: State of SC

Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation,
testing and maintenance of operating systems software. Possesses a strong
understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control
languages. Evaluates vendor supplied software packages and makes
recommendations to IT management. Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied
utilities and packages. Modifies, installs and prepares technical
documentation for system software applications. Diagnoses, isolates and
de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution. Monitors systems
capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures
and provides Tier 2 technical support.

Position: System Software Programmer – Project Lead

This is for the redesign/upgrades to DARTS and eTeams due to our upgrading
of the Primavera scheduling software. We already have three other IT
temporary consultants working on this project.

Design and develop data intensive project management applications including
upgrading legacy applications to current .Net technology. Must have
significant experience developing web applications and be familiar with
project management applications. Will be responsible for implementing and
deploying the updated applications.

Required Skills:
HTML
ASP.NET
JavaScript
SQL Server
Application Development
AJAX
Problem Solving Skills
Relational Database Experience

Additional Skills:
Knowledge of Primavera scheduling software is preferred.

Thanks,

Raj Chouhan - IT Recruiter
201-546-3479Phone
r...@cncconsulting.com