Hello Partners,

We are looking for *BI Data Warehouse Architect* for one of our client
at *Harrisburg,
PA*. Please let me know your interest.

*BI Data Warehouse Architect*

*Alternate Titles : Data Architect , Business Intelligence Architect*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Need only GC/US Citizen*

*Role Summary:*

The Data Warehouse Architect is responsible for defining Enterprise Data
Warehouse (EDW) solutions that deliver diverse business intelligence
capabilities for use in syndicated products, custom projects, and ad-hoc
analysis.  This includes establishing architecture and standards, metadata
strategy, data quality strategy, ETL, Master Data Management (MDM), as well
as Enterprise Information Integration (EII) strategy and standards.  Works
closely with Core Systems, Operations, Sales and Marketing and other
technical and business teams to deliver data warehousing solutions that are
reliable, flexible, scalable, and provide low cost ownership.

*Qualifications:*

·         8 -12 years of technical experience in Data and Information
architecture design delivering large (multi-terabyte) EDW solutions
integrating many heterogeneous data sources.

·         Hands on experience in Data Warehouse technical development with
strong understanding of data management life-cycle in establishing
end-to-end data warehousing, data management, and business intelligence
architecture.

·         In depth understanding of data integration best practices,
leading industry applications and features such as master data management,
entity resolution, data quality assessment, metadata management, etc.

·         Comprehensive knowledge of relational and dimensional data
modeling practices and implementation techniques and where they are best
utilized.

·         Expertise in one of the RDBMS databases (Teradata, Oracle…). SAP
HANA In-Memory database Experience is a plus.

·         Prior Experience with ETL Design, query performance tuning and
process optimization skills

·         Experience with one of the Leading Business Intelligence Tools
(SAP Business Objects , Microstrategy,  ….)

·         Prior Experience using SAP ERP as a data source to the
Datawarehouse would be a plus but not required

·         Excellent communication skills and ability to translate complex
technical issues to a non-technical audience.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.