Hi,

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *tnaren...@aptude.com <tnaren...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Front-End UI DeveloperLocation: San Francisco, CADuration: 6-12
Months Contract*

*Need only localsMust have 8 Years experience *

• Candidate needs to possess at least 4 years of hardcore JavaScript
development.
• Candidate needs to have exp writing JS Unit Tests for code coverage. 1 yr
at least
• Candidate  needs to be able to have exp deploying production level code.
2 yrs at least
• Candidate has excellent understanding of Jquery and jquery plugins.
Should be able to write a jquery plugin from scratch. 3 yrs at least
• Candidate has excellent understanding of JS template libs (backbone,
mustache, etc). 1 yr at least

Nice Haves
• Candidate has excellent understanding of JS MVC frameworks such as
angular.
• Candidate has exp with JS viz libs like D3.

Thanks & Regards,
Narendar .T
1387 Wind Energy Pass
Batavia, IL 60510