Hope you are doing great…..

Please send resumes to *prave...@hclglobal.com <prave...@hclglobal.com>*

*Sr. IT QA Analyst*

*Boca Raton, FL*

*12+ months*

*$50 on C2C *

*Phone + F2F*

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I-797 OR ID Proof.*

*MUST HAVE*

·         5+ years of *IT Quality Assurance experience in a leadership role*

·         Strong experience in *manual testing*

·         Strong experience with a *wide range of software test engineering*
concepts:

o   Testing principles and concepts

o   Building a test environment

o   Tracking defects and making corrections

o   Assessing testing status

o   Tester’s role in software development and acquisition

o   Risk analysis

o   Acceptance testing

o   Test management

o   Planning processes

o   Design

o   Automation

o   Performance

o   Reporting

·         Experience working within defect issue reporting tools

·         Full SDLC experience

·         Experience with *HP Quality Center*

·         Effective written and verbal communication skills

·         Able to work independently and to adjust to changing priorities

*NICE TO HAVE*

·         Experience with automated testing

·         Education: Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably In Computer Science or
relevant experience

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager