*Hi Associate,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*I have urgent  requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
available.*

*Adobe CQ 5 with AEM*
*Location: Irvine, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 months Contract*

*Required background:*
Schedule, plan and execute the content edit requests for assembling the
digital platform experiences.
Content requests implementation across digital channels for multiple
Capital Group sites using CQ5.
Webpage restructuring using appropriate CQ5 layout / component utilizations
based on requirements.
Coordination with writers, designers and other stakeholders to implement
the business requirements.
Managing the digital assets used in content authoring through CQ5 Digital
Asset Management tool.
Leveraging existing workflows to follow all business processes required for
content authoring.
Identify custom OpenHTML components and get those completed from Site
Maintenance team.
Migrating the content from old platform to AEM platform for new websites –
(Private Client Services & Private Markets etc.)
Providing BAU Authoring support for new / existing (Investor, Advisor)
sites.

*Regards,*

*Jacob** Wilson*

*Marvel Infotech*