*Greetings from Robert,*

*Job Title:*

*IOS/Android Developer*

*Duration: *

*6+ months – with high possible extension*

*Location: *

*Atlanta GA*

*Must Have*

The candidate must have minimum 6 years of experience in
HTML5/CSS3/JavaScript/JQuery and minimum 4 years of experience in
iOS/Android with iPad development experience.

*Skill details: *

·         Expert in iOS/Objective-C/XCode with iPhone and iPad

·         Expert in Android mobile web app development using Eclipse or
Android Studio

·         Expert in HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/JQuery

·         Must have real hands on experience on designing Mobile App UIs
and Layouts

·         Knowledgeable in PhoneGap/Cordova

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         Understand existing PhoneGap/iOS/Android Apps

·         Understand existing Server Side application that generates
HTML5/CSS3/JavaScript based mobile web app pages

·         Understand business rules and underlying architecture driving the
app-flow from screen to screen

·         Develop enhancements to the existing Mobile Web app using
Cordova/Cordova Plugins and HTML5/JavaScript

·         Develop new Cordova native iOS/android plugins to enhance
existing apps

·         Unit test native apps using Appium and selenium

·         Unit test Cordova mobile web apps using Selenium

·         Participate in Agile Scrum team processes and collaborate with
the team in creating and delivering user stories.

·         Contribute to continuous integration processes to build/test apps
and mobile web app.

·         Build test version of the app and push them to testers through
approved testing platforms

·         Provide strong knowledge of app publishing process for iPhone and
Android

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this
e-mail.*