Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

We have a urgent requirement below , please let me know if you are
comfortable and available for the below position

Job Title  :: QA Tester

Location :: Beaverton OR

Open Positions  :        1
Approx. Start date      :1-    Aug-2015
Duration :3 - 6 months & extendable
Rate      :Competitive Rates
Years of experience         :    6-8 years
Skill                             :        Competency in Sterling OMS
testing, Strong QA industry knowledge, Agile Methodology and  Retail
Business flows

Detailed JD:

Experience in Sterling OMS testing with functional and technical expertise
in Sterling OMS.  Experience in QA process and Agile methodology .Strong
Retail industry knowledge . Working experience with JIRA and confluence.
Experience working with cross-functional teams and able to collaborate and
communicate effectively within a diverse team. Comfortable taking
initiative, self-driven and a team player. Willingness to understand and
challenge acceptance criteria based on business needs.
Other Skills                        : Functional, System Testing,
Performance testing.

--

Thanks & Regards

Aravind Dharmanoji

Recruiter

*TekisHub Consulting Services LLC*

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
(D) 302 613 2500 Ext: 106 (F) 617 830 0525