*Dear Friends,*

One of my consultant got backed out for below positions ,  So please do let
me know if you are interested for this position’s.

Start immediately.

Position:     SharePoint Developer - Lead

Location:     Reading, PA (Need Local – F2F required)

Duration:    3 months+ 3 Months + 3 Months (Long Term)

*Skills Required *

·         WE need a Sr. SharePoint Developer with experience building
Responsive SharePoint sites.

·         Experience with building Master Pages and Layout pages using
design specs (PSDs).

·         The SharePoint DEV can create HTML and CSS with the help of
detailed specs.

      Need candidate with decent UI developing programming experience.
*(Bootstrap
or RWD Responsive Web Designing)*

*K.M. Shukla*

|Service Delivery Manager|

|Technology Resource Group Inc.|

|Direct– 408-850-3048|-|Cell-860-222-0330|

|Desk - 408-709-1760 Ext. 933|

|kshu...@tresourceinc.com|Fax: 408-884-2409|

|3736 Hills-dale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051|

“If people like you, they'll listen you. But if they trust you they'll do
business with you !!!”