Hi

Our client is looking QA Consultant (Local to Bay Area, CA)

Position Location: San Jose   CA

Duration:  3 to 6 months with possible extension

Rate: Competitive

Start Date: ASAP

*Skill Set*

·         Strong in SDLC and STLC

·         Strong in functional testing

·         Strong QTP, LoadRunner and Quality Center skills

·         Advanced knowledge and experience with HP QTP ( ver 9.5 )

·         Advanced knowledge and experience with HP LoadRunner ( ver 8 & 9 )

·         Advanced knowledge and experience with HP Quality Center

·         Experience with SQL Server or Oracle database, including writing
basic SQL queries

·         Experience with Unix

·         excellent communication skills (especially written, with both
technical and non-technical

          people)

·         excellent test scenario/case creation and logic skills

With regards

Santhosh,

KRG Technologies Inc,

*Direct Phone:* (661) 310-7433; *Fax:* (661) 257-9968

*Email:*
santh...@krgtech.com<redir.aspx?C=0522c36e68824000af1e8fc9772d5ec6&URL=mailto%3asanthosh%40krgtech.com>;
*URL:*www.krgtech.com<redir.aspx?C=0522c36e68824000af1e8fc9772d5ec6&URL=https%3a%2f%2fmail.krgtech.com%2fowa%2fUrlBlockedError.aspx>

**

**

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for
any inconvenience caused