*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a Technical Recruiter with *eteam Inc*,
and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both
functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *SAP GRC Security Consultant *their corporate
office in *Reston, VA*. I was drawn to your profile by your qualifications,
but am interested in speaking with you because of your dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position :: SAP GRC Security Consultant *

*Location :: Reston, VA*

*Hiring Mode:: 12 + months*

*Job Description:*

A pure play PM with 8+ PM role experience with agile and lean expertise is
desirable.

Responsible for development and management of project methodologies and
processes, integrating with customer practices where applicable. The client
has off late put a lot of emphasis on Lean execution of projects and the
team has been working aggressively to meet the client expectations.
Responsible for weekly / monthly status reports to customer senior
management, detailing the accomplishments, challenges and next steps for
all projects. Responsible for readout of project status to senior
executives on a regular cadence
Required to have adequate knowledge and experience of security tools,
governance and security operation of applications. Responsible for
effectively communicating and triage potential project roadblocks among
stakeholders and maintaining a risk register with regular cadence on
communication (Multiple Business Units within Comcast and the vendor team)
Responsible to work with virtual teams across multiple time zones and to
manage tasks and resources associated with the project. The duty would
include coordinating across customer organization or sanctioned third party
vendors as needed
Conduct timely and ongoing sales and pre-sales  enablement workshops to
ensure all the opportunities associated status and progress is shared for
the responsible client accounts
Actively participate in Account strategy and planning. In conjunction with
the sales leadership chart out the growth areas for the account and
determine required mining focus for the account. The technical focus from
my perspective would be limited to the Telecom Service Assurance areas
Create standard and customized value proposition for clients that share the
Wipro tenets and present solutions to the top management of client. This is
generally undertaken as part of the bid cycle for new projects and requires
active participation with client regarding solution design and approach and
the associated benefits.
Work with vendor engineering and sales teams to ensure timely delivery of
software, enhancements, bug fixes to the customer as per agreed norms.
Agile and lean expertise is desirable.

*Mandatory Skills*: GRC Consulting ,Risk Compliance Assurance Process, Risk
Compliance Assurance, GRC Technology, Consulting, GRC Process, Risk
Compliance Assurance Technology.

*Best Regards**,*

*Samir Mondal*

*Technical Recruiter*