*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>

*Role: Network Engineer*

*Location: Albany, NY*

*Duration: 24 months*

*Rate: $50/hr*

 *“State Experience Highly Preferred” *

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*Consultant who will work on equipment installation, relocation and
removal.  The consultant will be working on workstations (PCs), printers,
servers, VOIP phones, Cisco WAPS, and data communications equipment for all
supported client agencies.*

*MANDATORY SKILLS*

*60 Months of Experience installing/troubleshooting PCs and Printers*

*60 Months of Experience installing/troubleshooting  servers*

*12 Months of Experience installing/troubleshooting VOIP phones*

*60 Months of Experience installing/troubleshooting data communications
equipment*

*60 Months of Experience conducting technical site surveys*

*60 Months of Experience data cable installation/troubleshooting*

*36 Months of Experience conducting inventory control*

*36 Months of Experience in desktop support*

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager
Ph: 248-473-0720 EXT 163