*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated resume in MS word ,visa
status ,Skype ID and reference* (If any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: Teradata Architect*

*Location: Teaneck, NJ *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: Full time *

*Client :  IGATE*

*Job Description :*

Good in Teradata Architect and Performance tuning
    Very extensive hands on is required on Teradata Architecture, Load
utilities and Teradata system tables.
    Very good knowledge of Data ware house concepts because he/she would be
playing key role in building the EDW- architecture for customer
    Good in Customer management
    Experience in working onsite and offshore model is added advantage
    Good in Documentation
    Good in preparing the guidelines and standards for DW, Teradata and ETL
    Over 8 years of experience in Teradata
    Expert on Core-Teradata ( especially the Teradata DBA activities:
Archival, Backups, Syncing , Restoration, Access management, Teradata
Infrastructure management etc..)

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.