*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>

*Position: Senior Data Architect*

*Location: Portsmouth, NH*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate:  $75/hr*

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS*

·      5-8 years of relevant data warehouse experience including at least 5
year experience in:

·      Physical and dimensional data modeling, process modeling and data
mart / warehouse design

·      Oracle database concepts including performance optimization
strategies

·      Experience using Oracle Change Data Capture publish / subscribe
functionality

·      Experience using Oracle utilities to research and troubleshoot data
issues

·      Experience using SAP Data Services ETL tool suite

·      Designing, developing and testing PL/SQL scripts for ETL development

·      Strong business acumen, preferably with experience working in a
consumer product goods retail environment and / or in a manufacturing
environment

·      ERP software experience, preferably with Oracle E-Business Suite

·      Excellent written and communication skills

*MUST HAVE*

*Oracle Database, PL/SQL*

*Cognos*

*SAP Data Services ETL Tool*