*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir.* I am a Technical Recruiter with *eteam Inc*, and I have
placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both functional and
operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *SAP HANA with SAP FICO/FI Consultant* at
their corporate office in *San Antonio, TX*. I was drawn to your profile by
your qualifications, but am interested in speaking with you because of your
dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position: SAP HANA with SAP FICO/FI Consultant Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 12 Months*

* Job Description*

*Key skills required for the job are:*

   - SAP Simple Finance(Mandatory)
   - SAP HANA Platform(Mandatory)

*Minimum work experience: 10 Years*

*Skill and Experience Details: Minimum Experience Required:*
*Mandatory Skills:* SAP FI, SAP HANA Platform SAP FI, Consulting
*Desirable Skills:* *Language Skills:* English Language.

Creates architecture framework which maps business strategy to process
improvement and business capability improvements needed to meet the
strategic goals. The position will work across organization to drive common
approaches and expose information assets and processes across the
enterprise. Identifies enterprise business value that utilizes IT as an
enabler, aligns business and technology strategies, reviews and recommends
business value and asset optimization solutions and advises on high impact
activities.
Identifies opportunities to make significant changes in the process to
eliminate outages, reduce waste, improve process and execution
efficiencies, and improve communication across the organization.
Aligns the development of core business capabilities, information assets
and technology in response to strategic imperatives.
Collaborates with other IT groups and business partners to identify and
sequence business capability improvements. Partners with the business to
evaluate business goals, identify business problems, and propose solutions.
Partners with the business and technology leaders to maintain alignment
with company and business unit goals and strategies. Provides an
enterprise-wide perspective within the United IT division.
Decomposes business strategies and initiatives into actionable multi-year
roadmaps, providing clear direction on execution in order to ensure a high
return on investment. Provides direction to internal and external resources
during the selection and implementation of business systems.
Works with project management teams, engineer leads, team leads,
infrastructure architects and/or engineering leads to resolve issues which
arise within project drives project' s progress and critical success
factors.
Researches, identifies, and recommends industry best practices for solving
business and technology problems.
Leads architecture strategy & planning for large programs - and provides
guidance to technical staff across multiple projects.
Models the enterprise-wide business and technology capabilities to analyze
the alignment of business strategies and capabilities with technology
strategy and solutions.
Maintains communities of practice surrounding business analysis and IT
architecture.

*Best Regards**,*

*Samir Mondal*

*Technical Recruiter*