*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>

*Position: Sr.Net Developer*

*Location: Albany, NY*

*Duration: 24 months*

*Rate: $65/hr *

 *“State Experience Highly Preferred” *

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*MANDATORY SKILLS*

84 months experience developing .net web applications

84 months experience developing applications utilizing .Net 2.0 or above.

72 months experience writing and developing Web Services or Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF).

84 months experience developing N-Tier applications.

72 months experience with PL/SQL writing packages, stored procedures and
triggers.

18 months of experience writing and developing BizTalk orchestrations.

36 months experience with Team Foundation Server.

48 months experience utilizing Infragistics or similar control library.

48 months experience design & deployment of complex SQL objects and
relational databases design.

Associate’s Degree or higher.  Proof of education is to be submitted with
all responses.

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager