*Hello Friends*

*Hope you are doing great*

*I need a Local or Near By Java Developer, if you have any resource then
please share it on viks...@idctechnologies.com
<viks...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Java Developer*

*San Diego, CA*

*Interview Process:**  Phone screen/Skypee*

The manager can start interviewing as soon as tomorrow.

These positions fall under FIMT or Asset Management Technology, which
supports the investment management business for Fidelity.  They will be
working on their High Income Trading and Portfolio Management applications,
mostly the middle tier and backend (they are using .NET for the front-end
and have developers specifically dedicated to that).

*Key Skills:*

*Must have the bolded skills:*

*J2EE* coding coupled with strong base in object-oriented design and
development

-*Spring/Hibernate framework*

-*Web Services*

-Experience with* SQL and Unix/Linux*

-Strong contributor with collaborative work style

-Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where priorities
shift to respond to changing business needs

-Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for
performance, scalability and availability

-MS Degree in Computer Science or related filed

Thanks and Regards,

*Mani*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc., *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

*Email is the best way to reach me*

Email: viks...@idctechnologies.com| <jainen...@idctechnologies.com%7C> Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|Gtalk/YIM---vikshobh.sharma

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC73EE.28C03E80]

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from