*Hi, *

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*We have urgent requirement for the below position.*

*If you have any excellent match for this position please send me resume
and contact details*

*Please reply at* *a...@tresourceinc.com* <a...@tresourceinc.com> *for
quick response.*

*Role: ** QA ** tester*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview: onsite/F2F IS MUST *

Environment: Business Casual
Minimum Requirements:

TE:

- Must have at least 8 years of testing background

- must have Web service testing background

- must have Soap UI experience

- must have Mock service testing experience

- must have experience working in a Test Driven Development / Behavioral
Driven development environment

- must have UNIX knowledge

- must have database knowledge

- must have agile experience.

- must have some java development background

- must have an analytical mindset

- must have leadership skills and be able to influence and motivate others

- must be assertive

- must be able to multi task

- must be proactive and have a "think outside the box" mentality

- must be able to work well with others and individually

Thanks and Regard’s

*Amandeep singh  bali*

Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.