*Hello There,*
*Hope you're doing well!*

*I came across your resume in our company internal database and would like
to discuss below opportunity with you. If  you're available to talk, let me
know the *

*best time to reach and if possible  please share your resume so that I get
detailed information about your career background. Appreciate if you can
refer to your *
*friends or colleague who might be looking for a job.*

*Job Title  :   Java - IBM and IID Technical Lead Consultants*
*Location :  Minneapolis, U.S*
*Contract :  6+ Months*

*Detailed JD*
*Experience of 5 to 8 years on IID, WPS  and Java .*
*Understanding of BPEL, Mediations, JPA, JDBC interactions and web
services.*
*Should have experience in resolving tickets, issues, deployment support
and testing.*
*Should be able to understand the existing code and perform enhancements
for various LOBs.*
*Should be able to mentor and guide the offshore team for any technical and
functional issues on IID.*

*Looking forward to hear back from you soon.*

*Regards:                                             *
*Saif Malik - IT Recruiter*
*ITBrainiac Inc. *
*Phone : 609-423-4215*
*Princeton, NJ 08540*
*s...@itbtalent.com <s...@itbtalent.com> || www.itbrainiac.com
<http://www.itbrainiac.com>  *
*Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an **addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named **recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or reply on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system.*