Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>* or please do reach me on *201 – 308 – 8704*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: Technical Writer *

*Location: Cary, NC*

*Duration: Long Term*

*J.D:*

We should be looking for *technical writers or policy documenters* with
process mapping experience to produce high-quality policy guidelines and
process documentation that contributes to the day to day operational
management for Client.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

Work with internal Client teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the
policies, operational processes and documentation requirements

·         Ability to analyze existing policies to identify improvement
opportunities

·         Create, draft, update or propose policy guidelines as per the
requirements template and in-scope agreed functions or processes

·         Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable
standards and is appropriate for the intended audience, a mortgage
servicing organization