*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>

*Role: Sr.Net Developer*

*Location: Lansing, MI*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: $65*

 *“State Experience Highly Preferred” *

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*Skills Required*

*Object Oriented Programming, WCF, C#, SOA, Visual Studio 2012/13, Entity
Framework 6, Security Fundamentals, SSIS, SSRS, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>,
MVC 5, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, SQL Server Queries, Store Procedures,
XML, Web Services*

*Skills Preferred*

*Windows Workflow Foundation, Test Driven Development, Continuous
integration Automated builds from TFS.*

*Experience Required*

*At least five years of experience leading code reviews, enforcing
development standards, refining software development and build processes,
and assisting with quality improvement activities related to software
development. At least three years of experience with MVC 4 or higher
framework with Razor. At least three years of experience with SSIS and
SSRS. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment*

*Experience Preferred*

*At least five years’ experience with TFS.*

*Education Required*

*An undergraduate degree in a technical field such as mathematics,
electrical engineering, computer science or information technology *

*Additional Information*

*Will be required to substantiate their knowledge in the above
technologies. Manager will accept folks with 1-3 years Visual Studio
experience as the skill set is only 3 years old.*

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager
Ph: 248-473-0720 EXT 163