*Urgent Network Eng - Strong MPLS - Foothill Ranch CA for 6+ Months
Contract !! *

*Need your help, resumes needed before end of day please.*

*Sr. Network Engineer*

*Location:                                                          *Foothill
Ranch California

*Duration:*                                                         6
months possible extension

Candidates will be screened by Client Monday and Tuesday finals later on in
the week.

*Please reply to my Official id : **rachel.l...@itbtalent.com
<rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*

*Interview Process for customer:*

The Sr. Network Engineer will perform a variety of technical tasks for
Infrastructure and Operations relating to the Network environments.  The
engineer has technical and operational responsibility for the hardware and
systems under the Network team. This includes routers, firewalls, switches,
load balancers, circuits, etc.

The Sr. Network Engineer will support multi user systems for a large
corporate environment.

*Qualifications: *

·        B.A or B.S in a technical field or a relevant combination of
education and experience.

·        5+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and
troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls,
routers, switches, access points and controllers, and monitoring
applications.

·        Current CCNA certification and CCNP certifications a plus.

·        Extensive knowledge and experience of Core Routing and Switching
design, configuration, and troubleshooting, and usage of Cisco
Products wireless
and Best Practices in:

·        Routing protocols OSPF, RIP, ISIS, BGP, EIGRP

·        WAN connectivity such as T1/T3, DS3, OC3, OC12, Metro-Ethernet

·        Configuration of TCAM based L3/L2 switches

·        802.1Q VLANs, LACP, and LLDP

·        MPLS traffic engineering design, configuration, and
troubleshooting

*Other related requirements:*

·        Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Exchange, SQL, storage, and
virtualization technologies a plus.

·        Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs
and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.

Regards,
Rachel Lian  - Sr.Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204 IT Brainiac Inc.
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com