--

*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Srilatha Working as a IT Recruiter with
Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes
. For further details please contact me at 408-372-0483.*
*Please send me the resumes to srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

*Mobile App Developer*

Location: San Mateo, CA
3-6 months contract
Rate: Give me your best C2C rate (Remote candidates should give a cheaper
rate)

Prefer on-site but this project can be done *REMOTE* if the consultant is
in the United States and is a Rock Star with Apps in the App store and in
the play store and has worked for good companies.

*Looking for an expert mobile apps developer* with both Android and iOS to
finish a project that is already in test phase of SDLC (85% complete) to
implement and manage / maintain after implementation;

*Objective –C and Java development* skills needed and good at
finding/troubleshooting/fixing bugs and crapped code as needed….

*The Position*

Seeking mobile app developer who can demonstrate highly effective coding
ability. Successful candidates should be very proficient in Objective C
(IOS) and Java (Android). Proficiency in a variety of other languages and
development environments is desired

• Designs, develops, and maintains usable, robust and engaging Android
mobile application
• Work on enhancing user experience and adding  new features to our
existing iOS applications
• Works closely with Product Owners and UX Designers to translate vision
into code
• Actively participates in Scrum development process

*Competencies*

• Recent and senior level experience in software engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent
experience
• Demonstrated experience developing iOS 7 and 8 apps in Swift and
Objective C, of which successfully released to the App Store
• Demonstrated experience developing Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) & 5
(Lollipop) apps, of which released to the Play Store
• REST API's
• Experience with Agile project lifecycle (specifically Scrum)
• Integration with Social media and enterprise SaaS applications
advantageous

*Keys to success*

• Collaborates in developing testable user stories and innovative designs
• Takes ownership in solving or recommending solutions for complex problems

*--  Thanks&Regards,SrilathaReachIT LLC39039 Paseo Padre PKWYSuite #
207Fremont CA- 94538srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>*