Hi,

Hope you’re doing wonderful.

We have an urgent requirement below if you’re interested please revert back
to me with your latest copy of resume ASAP.

*Job Title: IBM BPM Developer*

*Location: New York City, NY*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Extension is possible: yes*

JD:

We have BPM 8.5 developer requirement with following JD.

*Must have:*

·         Experienced resources who are hands on in IBM BPM 8.5 Standard
and Advanced

·         Minimum 6-7 Yrs total IT experience with 2 + yrs hands on IBM BPM
Standard & Advanced.

·         Experience in framework design and development on IBM BPM.

·         Should have hands on experience in Process modelling using IBM
Blueworks or IBM BPM process modeller

·         Knowledge in Portal customization and coach views

·         Strong advisory business acumen.

·         Strong advisory technology thought leadership and vendor
Knowledge.

·         Unique approach not solely constrained by trends and statistics
driving market differentiating ideas.

·         Establish success criteria for both business and technology.

·         The building of a prototype system must demonstrate.

·         Mentor team members in best practices and demonstrate their use
in the POC.

·         Both business and technology will support move to new technology
based on POC findings and Understanding of life-cycles costs

*Desired*

·         Knowledge in process optimization using built in Simulation

·         Experience in DOJO scripting

·         Knowledge of DB2

·         Knowledge of the IBM BPM and SOA products.

·         Excellent presentation skills is a must.

·         Excellent Verbal and written communication skills

·         Client facing experience

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from
an accredited college

--

Thanks & Regards

Ria Simpson

Technical Recruiter

*TekisHub Consulting Services LLC*

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext: 208 (F) 617 830 0525

*[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with
E-Verify logo.]* <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  *An E-
Verified Company*

mailing list reply with *"REMOVE FROM THE MAILING LIST"* in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us
at the numbers given above.

 P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary.