Hi,

Hope you are doing Good !!!

We have immediate openings for  *MAINFRAME, Hyperion DRM* ,one of our
clients. Please let me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in
applying for this position. Please find the following Job description. if
you are interested send updated profile to victor_r...@aesinc.us.com and
reach me at 630-315-9561

Requirement 1:

*Position:Mainframe*

*Location: Westlake,TX*

*Duration: 6 +Months*

*Job Description:*

*Total Experience*:5+

·         Hands on experience on Mainframe – Cobol,CICS.

·         Hands on experience in DB2, Batch (JCL).

·         Working in Managed Service environment, or maintenance production
support project.

·         Working with Offshore team in a Global Delivery Model

·         Good Analytical and Communication skills,

·         4 to 6 years Exposure to Utilities industry

 Requirement2:

*Position: Hyperion DRM*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6 months*

Good hands on experience in Development of application Oracle Hyperion Data
Relationship Management (DRM), Building validations, Properties, DRM
restart activities, Oracle PL\SQL queries . Should have experience in
leading small teams and direct client interaction.

Note:

1.     Need H1B copy for submission

2.     Please  Don’t send irrevelant profiles