*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Srilatha Working as a IT Recruiter with
Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes
. For further details please contact me at 408-300-7724**.*

*Please send me the resumes to srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

Position : Senior wireless engineer
Location : Phoenix, AZ

Experience:
• 10+ years of hands-on network support
• 4+ years of Cisco Wireless experience
• Troubleshooting experience using Cisco PRIME.
• Thorough understanding of RF as it relates to Enterprise wireless.
• Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support wireless
infrastructures as it related to Campus Wireless Access and Guest Access.
• Advanced skills in gathering requirements and
designing/implementing/supporting network solutions.
• Working experience working in a Health care environment
o Hospital experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Experience with Cisco 5000 series wireless controller
• Experience with Cisco 3502
• Experience with customer support
• Experience with Cisco PRIME preferred
Education, Training &/or Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/E.E or a related discipline
with an advanced degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
• Certifications preferred in Security and/or Networking (CCNA
Wireless/CCNP Wireless)

*-- *

*Thanks&Regards,*

*Srilatha*